Sunday, January 3, 2010

Windowa Blind Activacion

When your pajamas is gone ... gift bags!

What happens when the third pajamas media decides who has completely fulfilled its purpose? Obviously it was so undone that would have taken even the Caritas and so I brainless.

Today is January 3, passed recently by the thought that filled my head on the waste of wrapping paper that Santa used to wrap all the gifts and so 1 +1 ...

I cut the legs below the knee of my pajamas and I sewed the bottom creating bags that next year to put in the recycle gifts. course bags can be made of the desired length and can be used to store shoes, crayons or whatever you can think of. The rest of the pajamas will be used to clean the house.

Here are the photos.

cutting












the bag closed. You can also use ribbon if you like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment