Sunday, February 21, 2010

Is A Tablet Pc Worth It

stuffed squid stuffed mussels





Dear friends Welcome to my kitchen!

Today I made these baked stuffed cuttlefish. I am very easy to make, quick to cook and I can assure you that they are delicious! I leave you my recipe and I hope to go as soon as possible from your blog, unfortunately I always have little time but you always carry in my heart. A big kiss to everyone!

Ingredients: Cuttlefish
clean

egg grated cheese parsley


little grated bread, extra virgin olive oil salt


Preparation:
Clean the cuttlefish in a bowl beat eggs, add the cheese grated bread, chopped parsley and a pinch of salt. With this mixture fill the cuttlefish put them in a baking pan with a little olive oil and bake for about 20 minutes at 200 degrees. (Served hot) and ENJOY !!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment