Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dickies Bag In Singaopre

Since there is life there is hope


is said that after a big storm the sun comes out and it's true ..........

When we are in the midst of a great storm, on a dark road without knowing where it leads us, and maybe find something on this road we are going to beat with something that makes us so badly and then fall to the ground without being able to have the necessary strength to get up, we are missing something important .... forces.
It takes a lot of courage in life ....... courage to be strong, to face the difficulties, fears, sorrows, but above all courage to move forward. Wrapped we feel alone, but just then there is always someone to reach out. I've been a long time Away, away from my things from my work, my dear, but the hardest thing was being away from my daughter. So things are looking much better and here we are again on an uphill road, a little 'tough but we are home again, even stronger than before to start slowly ......... but I am sure that this time we'll make it, never lose hope. Thanks to everyone that I have always been close!

0 comments:

Post a Comment