Sunday, February 20, 2011

Broken Blood Vessle In Upper Lip

Washable towels instead of cotton pads wool


Since I joined FlyLady, my evening routine involves removing make-up. Habit that I never followed because the evening usually fall into catalepsy, especially since joining the new dwarf. Yet take care of yourself helps ... so I have almost finished the cotton pads that I had at home and wondered how to replace them with something non-disposable.
simple Idea. In moving from an old house turned a hideous pink towel bidet. I cut into 3 strips on the long side and 8 rectangles for the short end. So I popped 24 washable wipes for use with almond oil or another product ... for now I'm finishing with a cleansing tonic I already had at home. For
pigrazia, inability and lack of sewing machine I did the hem, I will think as if they present the need.

With the same method I'm thinking about making some wipes to clean the dwarf's bottom ... to remove the biggest say.
The idea that I would like to follow is this:
http://cucicucicoo.blogspot.com/2009/02/salviette-lavabili.html
I will let you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment